Best-in-class thermal cameras with on-board analytics for high-performance intrusion detection.
Create custom trip lines and regions of interest that will only set off alarms for human or vehicular intruders.
The new FC-Series ID combines best-in-class thermal image detail and highperformance edge perimeter analytics in a single device that delivers optimal intrusion detection in challenging environments and extreme conditions. FCSeries ID cameras feature on-board video analytics optimized for FLIR’s thermal sensors. Easy to set up and capable of classifying human or vehicular intrusions, FC-Series ID cameras provide reliable detection with very few false alarms. rates, all without human intervention.
Consultez la brochure d’information
HIGH-PERFORMANCE INTRUSION DETECTION
Reliable On-Board Analytics With a Very Low False-Alarm Rate
• Auto calibration of depth setup, for a simple and reliable configuration. No
additional measurement tools are needed, requiring only a single installer
• Allows analytics in corridor mode, reducing the number of cameras and
improving the total cost of ownership
• Manual and automatic masking of area in the scene
INDUSTRY-LEADING IMAGE QUALITY
Crisp, Clean Imagery for Unmatched Video Analytics Performance & Reliability
• Superior image quality in low-contrast conditions
• FLIR’s custom AGCs provide unmatched image contrast
• Dynamic Detail Enhancement (DDE) creates sharp edges and contrast
that improve analytics performance
EXPANDED SELECTION OF HIGH-PERFORMANCE LENSES
Wide Variety of Lenses for Optimal Detection Ranges in All Conditions
• Choose lenses from 44 degrees (13mm) to 8 (VGA) / 4 (QVGA) degrees
(75mm), suitable for any perimeter or open area
• High performance optics deliver crisp, clean thermal video
• Optional deicing for use in the most demanding installations
• High analytic ranges to reduce number of cameras and total cost of